Lamb Riblets in Mustard Rosemary Garlic Paste
June 23, 2020 • 0 comments
Courtesy of The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook by Shannon Hayes. Rub both sides of the meat with the paste, bake in shallow pan until meat pulls away from the bone.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- (1 pound) Riblets
- (1 Tbsp) Olive Oil
- (1 Tbsp) Dijon Mustard
- (2 Tsp) dried Rosemary
- (2 Tsp) coarse salt
- (1 Tsp) black pepper
- (1 clove) Garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the Paste: Combine all ingredients (except meat) in a bowl.
- Rub both sides of the riblets with the paste. Set them in a shallow roasting pan lined with foil.
- Roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until the meat pulls slightly away from the bone.
Will also work on chops and legs. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Courtesy of The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook by Shannon Hayes.