(1 pound) Riblets
(1 Tbsp) Olive Oil
(1 Tbsp) Dijon Mustard
(2 Tsp) dried Rosemary
(2 Tsp) coarse salt
(1 Tsp) black pepper
(1 clove) Garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the Paste: Combine all ingredients (except meat) in a bowl.
- Rub both sides of the riblets with the paste. Set them in a shallow roasting pan lined with foil.
- Roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until the meat pulls slightly away from the bone.
Will also work on chops and legs. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Courtesy of The Grassfed Gourmet Cookbook by Shannon Hayes.