- 1 (2 pound) flat iron steak
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2-6 cloves garlic, minced- the more the merrier!
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley ( dried if you do not have fresh
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon chives
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
Stir together all ingredients and Pour marinade over steak in a re-sealable bag, Pressing out air. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, preheat your skillet, I use cast iron, over medium-high heat. Sear each side then cook each side about 3-4 minutes. This will be medium rare.
Allow the steaks to rest for about 5 minutes before serving as is or slicing and adding to a salad, or wrap in a tortilla.