(1.5 lb) Ground Beef
(1.5 cups) zucchini-shredded
(1 cup) Soft Bread Crumbs (crumbly up toast or stale bread)
(1) egg, slightly beaten
(1/2 teaspoon) salt
(1/4 cup) ketchup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the ketchup, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Place approximately 1/3 cup beef mixture into each of 12 muffin cups, pressing lightly, spread ketchup over the tops.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.