January 6, 2020 • 0 comments
This is my favorite chili recipe because it is so tasty and so easy as well. I typically make it for shearing because it will feed a crowd with very little effort. I often add additional cans of beans, tomatoes and extra veggies like shredded zucchini and diced bell pepper. If your group's taste buds are highly sensitive to spicy foods I suggest using only regular tomatoes and skipping the tomatoes with green chili. From Successful Farming Magazine
- Cook Time:
- (1.5 to 2 lbs) Ground Beef
- (1/2 cup) onion-chopped
- (one 1.25 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- (two 14.5 oz) diced tomatoes - canned
- (one 10 oz can) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- (one 16 oz can) pinto beans - rinsed and drained
- (one 15 oz can) chili beans in chili sauce
- (1 cup or 1 can) whole kernel corn
- Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Brown ground beef and onion, and any other veggies you are including.
- Transfer to your crock-pot.
- Stir in other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese and chips.